Monday 24 January 2011

Paintballing.... it hurts!!

Paintballing is one of the best sports out there today but man does it hurt. I was there the other day and had the most fun i had for a while but it was not so fun nursing all the lumps i had on my head from where the helmet only covered half the top off my head. Also while i was running round like a meerkat ducking and diving i soon realised that my overalls where too small and as i was crawling along the floor the legs on the overalls where up too my knees. Therefore the back off my legs where left for the dude on the red team to somehow sneak round the back of me and see how many paintballs it would take before my legs stop having any feeling in them! Any way if your interested in going just ask me i have the details of the place i went to which boast a 95 % saftey record the other 5% was due to sprained ankles wrist etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment